OVERNIGHT CAMP: WOW Event
Time & Location
About The Event
FOR TROOP 12 SCOUTS ONLY:
Rainbow Council has resleased updated COVID-Safety Guidelines for overnight camping. Since we already have the Cleveland Road Campground in Mokena reserved this weekend, we thought we'd give it a try. Here are the requirements...
- We need to have an up-to-date BSA Medical Form (Parts A&B) for EVERY attendee (youth and adult). This is only the Health History portion and does not require a Doctor's visit. DOWNLOAD HERE.
- We need to have a Permission Slip for every youth attendee. SUBMIT ONLINE HERE.
- There will be no troop cooking. Because we're camping so close to home, the committee has decided that PARENTS MUST DELIVER FOOD FOR THEIR SCOUTS. This would include Saturday Breakfast and Lunch plus snacks.
- There will be no Troop coolers for drinking water or Gatorade, so bring PLENTY of drinking water.
- Scouts will sleep one-per tent. Siblings may share a tent if desired.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times except while eating/drinking and sleeping.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- All activities must be done with proper distancing
If you're planning to camp overnight with us on Friday, please arrive at the Cleveland Road Campground by 5:00P to assist with camp setup before it gets dark. If you're not camping, but planning to come out on Saturday to help with the Webelos events, please arrive by 10:00A.